Sometime later, I wrote a letter back to those 8th grade girls in 2034. And sat at my mom's old typewriter and typed it all out. I have this typed copy of the story as well. And then this story led to my life on Xon. This is the planet that I lived on when I was not in Worms, NE. ;) My cousin's and I even made up a new language for this planet. Wow that was a lot of fun. And now that I am thinking about it, we might not have made up the Lake story until I was in high school. We were quite busy with our life on Xon.
I think it is a good thing that I am writing about all of this. It is making me remember all sorts of things.
And my other thought is that "Wow! I have been writing for over 25 years (maybe even 30 years). You would think I should be at least okay at it. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment