Oh, and I think I have decided that I am just going to let anyone who wants to read my NaNoWriMo story read it. Maybe while they are all reading it, it will give me the needed time away from it so that I can start editing it. But to all of those who might be interested, just remember I haven't done any modifying as of yet. And I know that there are several places where things don't fit together very well. Those are the places that I changed something or added something writing in the middle of the story. It took me one month to get it all written. I wonder how many months it will take me to get it edited. ;)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
112,097
112,097 is the number of words I have written in my story about Beria so far. I was lucky enough to got to talk to Deseray about it some yesterday. So now I know at least what I am going to do. We will have to see if I am able to start writing and actually get it done. As of right now, I have 30 or so chapters. Some of these chapters are not yet finished so I don't know if I should be counting them as chapters. :) But for the sake of being able to talk about it I will. There are at least a few (I am guessing less than 5) that I need to write somewhere farther back in the book. There are things that I have skipped. I always knew that I was going to go back and work on those but just haven't gotten around to them yet. I don't know yet how much I need to add to the end of the story to get everything finished up. There seems to be a lot in my mind. And right now I am not going to worry about it. I will just start writing it and see where it goes from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment