I normally am the type of person who wakes up early in the morning. I normally do not have to use an alarm to get up...I often am awake before my alarm goes off. But the last two weeks have been a bit excessive. I do not need to wake up between 4-5 am. My alarm is set for 5:40, and that is plenty early. As I said, I normally wake up on my own by 5:15. The alarm is there 'just in case.'
But 4:06, or 4:15 or even 4:45, BAH! This just is not something I want to do. The funny thing is that I know why I am waking up that early. My work, my real job has been busy. I have not been able to find 'writing time' during the day like I normally would. My lunch break and other 'free-times' at school have been filled with checking papers and getting these ready for the next lesson. So it has been weeks since I have done much writing.
And these 4am(ish) wake up calls are my mind's way of telling me to GET UP AND WRITE!
The really sad thing about it is that even though I know this, I really don't want to get into a habit of waking up at 4:00. When I do this, I get way to tired later in the day. So I guess somewhere along the lines I am going to have to find at least a few minutes during the day to get some writing done. If not my brain just might explode.
So I guess I need to just walk away from here and do some real writing. (Even though I know my bag is filled with reading tests and math papers that should be checked.)
No comments:
Post a Comment