I am Fine
I
am falling. . . . . . . . . I am flying.
I
am surrounded by people. . . . . . . . I am alone.
I
am drowning. . . . . . . . . . . . . I am swimming.
I
am dying. . . . . . . . . . . . . I am living.
I
am smiling. . . . . . . . . I am sighing.
I
am lost. . . . . . . . . I am found.
I
am seeking. . . . . . . . . . I am hiding.
I
am coming to the end. . . . . I am just beginning.
I
am moving forward. . . . . . . I am frozen in place.
I
am in chains . . . . . . . . I am free.
I
am Fine
I was
thinking of someone very special to me. I haven't seen you in a very
long time. As I walked today the thoughts were swirling around in my
mind. So many of them. Then they all seemed to just fall in line
with each other. And I saw them written out on paper. In my mind at
least, there are spiraling threads linking these opposing thoughts
together. As the title appeared to me it felt as if you were talking
to me. Or maybe it was me who was talking to you. :) I hope that
you are having a wonderful day.
Sorry the formatting is a little weird here. But I guess, just be brave and post it anyway. :)
ReplyDelete