Well, need to start this out by telling myself, this is not normally who I am. In fact likely tomorrow will seem or feel completely differently. But today, I feel very negative or down. Brick Walls.
I tend to look for NEON signs, things to guide me or show me the way that I am supposed to go. Or that tell me I am on the right path. They are normally something that makes me happy. I feel like I am doing or going where I am supposed to go. But the last few days it seems that these guiding signs have been telling me "Road Closed", "Turn Back Now", or simply "Wrong Turn."
Right now, I want to be the turtle I know that I am. I want to pull back into the safety of my shell and just wait it out. Part of me says this is not what you should be doing, that is why all of this is happening. Stop, choose a different path and just give up. But another part of me says, that I just need to be strong and everything will work out. That if there is something you want you have to work for it.
But for today at least I think I will choose my shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment