Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New book?

I have been really having the desire to write something again. So after a few days worth of research, and a lot of considering, I am ready to give it a go. I am going to be doing a mini-NaNoWriMo. I don't know if it is really that mini. The mini part comes in that I am going to be doing it by myself. My goal is to over the next 32 days try to write another 50,000 word novel. So here we go again. This time a chose a different idea that I had quite a few years ago. I am joining it together with yet another story idea that I had. We will see how it goes. I don't want to plan to much of it out. I want it to come alive like Bella did. So that is all I know except for just a few little thoughts of what could happen. We will see if they make it into the story at all. Here is the first days' worth of words. Not quite the 1560 words that I need for day one. But a start none the less. And I am getting set up for tomorrow. So maybe I will get even more. It would be truly amazing to actually be ahead of schedule this time.

Here is the start of my story so far. This is the last anyone will be able to read of the story at least until I finish it on April 10th.


1 comment:

  1. okay, so for some reason, my computer wants to annoy me tonight. It will not let me copy that first part of my story here and then post it on the blog. *SHRUG* Computers...

    ReplyDelete